Set of 2 x Super Happy Embroidered, Rectangle Cushion Covers [Cairo]
BAM! Add some colour to your home! These bold beauties come from a workshop in Cairo where traditional embroidery is being used in new, awesome ways.
- Brand new items
- Set of 2 matching cushion covers
- Aqua coloured chain stitch embroidery
- Base fabric is pinky-red cotton canvas
- Single sided design, plain on back
- Lined inside
- Cushions not included
- Dry clean only
- Length 47cm (each individual cushion)
- Height 34cm (each individual cushion)
- Total shipping weight- 0.5kgs
Fits standard rectangle cushions which are easily purchased (not included). Cushions are quick to remove to allow for dry-cleaning of the covers.
In sewing, a chain stitch is just what it sounds like — a series of stitches connected in a chain-like pattern. While the chain stitch is an ancient technique, it's still one of the most-widely used stitches in the world of sewing. This stitch is just as useful for filling in shapes as it is for outlining, as its chained structure makes it flexible enough for following curves and spirals
*We do our very best to make sure colours are as close to real life as possible. Your computer may not. Silly machines.